This will mark the return of the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East, after an eight-year absence. The last time the regional touring series raced at Thompson was in July, 2009. New England native and former NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver, Steve Park, finished second in the 100-lap race. Ryan Truex was the race winner. The year prior, in 2008, Trevor Bayne registered his first NASCAR win. This was three years before winning the biggest race in NASCAR – the Daytona 500.
In true Throwback fashion, plans have been announced to capture the rich tradition of the former NASCAR Busch North Series. For the latest Information visit our news page HERE.
Don't miss your opportunity to meet the stars of the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East on Friday, July 7, from 5-7p in a FREE Fan Fest.
NASCAR K&N Pro Series East (100)
Sunoco Modified (30), Late Model (25)
Limited Sportsman (20)
Mini Stock (15)
Lite Modifieds (20)
*(Inclement Weather Date: Sunday, July 9)
Testing Information (Friday, July 7)
NASCAR K&N Pro Series East:
- Open to all NKNPSE teams. This test does not violate the Series testing guidelines. See NASCAR Bulletin.
- Pricing information HERE.
- 2p-5p. Five minute breaks at 3p and 4p. Teams load into infield for test.
NASCAR Whelen All-American Series:
- 5p-8p. Gauranteed nine rounds of practice.
- Limited to 28 teams (7 per NASCAR Whelen All-American Series Division). Please call the office and speak to Taylor for more information or to reserve your spot.
|Senior (65+), Veteran & Active Military||$36.00|
|Kids 12 & Under||FREE|
|Advanced Camping (Before 7/4/17)||$50.00|
ONLINE TICKETS HERE.
ADVANCED CAMPING REGISTRATION HERE.